Sunday, February 16, 2014

Refashion Saturday!

      The other day my friend Rachel and I were talking about all the projects we want to do and decided we should ACTUALLY do them! So she came over on Saturday and we plugged in our sewing machines and turned on " Pitch Perfect". She made a really cute pillow and I started on a T-Shirt quilt made from shirts Shawn got for me while we were dating and sentimental shirts from my childhood.
      We had so much fun and I cannot wait to finish my T-shirt quilt. Also did I mention how cool Rachel is? She is super crafty- you can check out her most recent creation here! It is a rustic framed picture of a buck head silhouette and turned out really well!
     As you can tell my quilt is not finished or perfect, but I still really like it. It is such a wonderful experience to experiment and create something from something else totally different.

1 comment: