Sunday, February 2, 2014

3 Years Later

       Hello All! I started this blog three years ago, and my last post was approximately 3 years ago. Pretty short lived eh? But I have come back from hiding, and I want my voice heard to all of cyber space. Why you ask? To redeem myself!
    A few days ago my husband posted on his own blog and I was the star of the post. Now you are probably thinking, "what's so wrong with that, can't a husband show off his wife." Well, you see our relationship has not reached that peaked yet, instead my beloved spouse posted a series of photos of me falling asleep in weird places and/or positions. You can view his blog here.Yes, his very first photography series and I am the star!
   Now I want the whole world to know I LOVE TO SLEEP! I love sleep so much that I don't care where I am or how loud it is, as I will gladly fall asleep. Most parents dread bedtime, as it means 1-2 hours of laborious bargaining with their children to get them to go to bed. Of all the headaches I caused my parents, bedtime was not one of them! In fact when my older siblings would have friends over at night I would make sure they were quiet by 9 pm so I could go to bed. If they did not follow my demands I would bang as hard as I could on my bedroom wall until they got the point. One time I hit the wall so hard our family photo fell down- oops!
   Now my point in taking you all down memory lane is not to show you how easy going I was, or stubborn (depends on which way you look at it), but to prove that sleep is something to be proud of! To all my fellow sleepers out there- stand up (or lay down) and be proud of your dreaming ability!
  I am a sleeper and don't care who knows it!

I thought this post needed a picture so to show I still love my husband even after his post I decided to put up a photo from our wedding! http://michaelandannacosta.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment